Sunday, August 27, 2006

Tony

Every drawing has a story, My room has a wild mouse however but it's no mickey mouse! He only comes out at night, Over the years, I've named the mouse Tony, sometimes he comes out of his whole, and wobbles his tail across the foot of my bed, to my closet. Most people will call pest control, I won't! infact, sometimes I have to feed him cheese because If I don't he will eat my paints. I don't draw tony very often, when I drew this I thought of him being a vice precident of a cheese company on a bring your son to work day. :)


















-Heri

4 Comments:

Blogger Mette said...

"I don't draw him very often", lol. ;)

Hey Tony, looking nice in the dress. Cute son too. (:

3:58 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Llewellyn said...

Lol

the drawing is fantastic , and the story made me laugh. It made the drawing even that much more cute! Awesome job!

- jenn

7:55 AM  
Blogger J. Nowland said...

Hey Man.... great job drawing Tony..... the expression is fantastic.... PEACE!
J

1:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tony and Frootloops!

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home