Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Back To Class!

On August 30. I attended a life drawing class and the teacher lets me sit in, I really appreciate teachers that do that, "anyone who loves to draw is always welcome in my class". So I'm there!
The teacher said.. "drawing is dancing". When I was drawing, I did find my self wanted to move around and shake it!



















These are 15 seconds warmp gestures.




















This is a 3 minute drawing, with some of the life drawing students. :)



















I drew this during my break! why rest when you can draw!







































3 minutes. (or was it 5???) :p

-heri

5 Comments:

Blogger Mette said...

Ooh, I love love the body in the second one, the legs. It's just beautiful. I wanna buy, frame it and hang it somewhere.

12:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Many cool sketchbooks pages!! Nice gestures!!

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the guestures in the first pic, very lively! and good use of saving paper too. :)

-chrismarie

10:01 PM  
Blogger Erica Rosario said...

i especially like the one in the left most corner of the page. . .
-AD

11:11 PM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

Very nice drawings.

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home