Thursday, March 01, 2007

Draw me, I'll Draw U


It's March 1st. I've posted 6 months straight, however for the past 2 months I've only posted twice. This is unacceptable and it should stop! I will do as much as I can to post on a regular basis.

For now, This post is a collage of all the caricatures that the kind people at the drawingboard
have done for me using these pictures, f you wanna take a stab at my mug, CLICK HERE.
if you do, I'll be happy to add it to my collection, e-mail it to me
heri90460@gmail.com

you can also check my gallery of how many people have drawn me.
LINK HERE




-heri

5 Comments:

Blogger Mette said...

oooh this is a big day! :D
Finally.

12:56 AM  
Blogger Piotr said...

ooh i gotta do you when i have time! such fun !

12:47 PM  
Blogger Ryan G. said...

Uh oh.. i might have to give it a try..

11:48 AM  
Blogger heri said...

Hi guys. I'll make a separate page for my caricature on the blog.
draw me. :)

-heri

2:51 PM  
Blogger Erica Rosario said...

take new pictures so we can caricature you!

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home