Sunday, May 20, 2007

Run Lola Run.

This is my 315 post, It was inspired by the movie, Run Lola Run. I love that movie! Why is it more fun to run where you're not allowed to? where there are No running signs. Also The 50th Girl, I'm half way there!

Este es mi 315, El otro dia vi la pelicula Corre Lola Corre. Me encanto y tube que dibujarla. Porque es mas divertido correr donde no es permitido? Tambien es mi dibujo chica numero cinquenta, no parare hasta los cien.



























































-heri

8 Comments:

Blogger Catalina Alvarez said...

Hola Heri!
Muy bonita tu ilustraciĆ²n.
Tienes un estilo muy personal y moderno.
Cata.

2:40 AM  
Blogger Vhrsti said...

Hello! I love Lola too and I appreciate your cute illo.

3:31 AM  
Blogger Queen Tut said...

LOL your charcter is very cute

3:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your style. The progress of a drawing is always a delight. Thank you for sharing.

5:36 AM  
Blogger Steve Mitchell said...

Dynamite style! You are really good. Love your blog too.

5:55 PM  
Blogger Joshua Wysocki said...

don't stop
don't give up!

6:16 PM  
Blogger Freshyfresh said...

Wow! So many hot girls in the last time! And each one looks great!:)

The Lola drawing is beautiful she look so cute!!!

Ps: I hope you got my e-mail.

6:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fun illo, always fun to see the work in progress.

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home