Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Fidelity- Regina Spektor.

I been listening to this song at work over and over again. Every day for the past week!
I haven't gotten tired of it (yet). For now It inspired me to sketch this using flash, layering color ontop of color on a single layer. Take a look at the video and listen to the song, who knows, maybe you'll like it!

Lo dibuje despues de ver este video cuatrocientas cuarenta y cuatro veces.
Esta echo en Flash, divertido y rapido, me gusto, lo intentare de nuevo.




2 Comments:

Blogger Mette said...

i like this. :) Flash is so cool!
and thats a cute dress.
the best in this one: face and hair. :)

7:36 AM  
Blogger flaviano said...

wow really good banner of me! thanks so much.
the 60 is simply great and my favourite!

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home