Thursday, June 07, 2007

More girls.

I haven't been updating this blog, however I have been active in the 300 girls in 100 days blog. Here is a batch of girls I'm on number 68, the number is getting closer to my goal. I want to update this daily again, just like I did a few months ago, it get's harder and harder to do so. The weekend is here and it's time to draw!


┬┐Donde encuentro tiempo para segir? Se que no eh segido este blog diariamente, pero aqui estoy denuevo, regrese, y volvere a regresar. Incluyo varios dibujos de chicas, estoy en el numero 68, y cada dia se acerca mas para llegar a mi meta de cien. Saludos!




























































































-heri

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

:P

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home