Monday, October 29, 2007

Trick or Treat.

I bought a new sketchbook finally! I was with out one for a while, so I drew in loose papers, post it notes, and even on on hard boiled eggs, on a sidenote I realize I been blogging for more almost two years and I have not posted anything I done for work. I drew this one for some fun hate cards ideas.




















if you are curious to see what the final card looks like, along with the message.
click here.
There are a few others as well.

p.s. yes! the brown stuff is what you think it is!


-heri

10 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

ha!! Pretty funny, though you've depicted an enterprising costume that I don't think this poor fellow is getting enough credit for. Don't get me wrong, it's disgusting... but I can't help but be a little bit impressed.

I like the flying pig in your blog header. Are you somehow connected to Cincinnati, or do you just like impossible things? Or maybe you just like pigs and I'm overanalyzing. Nice drawing, in any case!

5:37 PM  
Blogger milo said...

brilliant!!! funny

9:53 PM  
Blogger Erica Rosario said...

great one heri bee :P
-AD

10:32 PM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

Oh, I just asked because flying pigs are sort of our trademark. Thanks for your kind words about my blog-- and I'll look out for your future Illustration Friday entries!

Elizabeth

5:11 AM  
Blogger Andrew Smith said...

Hehe, this is rad! I haven't seen you in figure drawing class this semester, what's up?

1:13 PM  
Blogger bog_art said...

More recent great art!!.. I really like your last post "extreme noise".. how did you di it??

6:14 AM  
Blogger Mette said...

cool. :) I like his goofy smile.

4:30 PM  
Blogger heri said...

thanks. :)

bog_art.. the extreme noise, I sketched it and painted it in Corel Painter, this is the first time I've painted with it in years, they made a lot of changes since version 5.

-heri

4:40 PM  
Blogger Chris Wahl said...

Brilliant work, Heri.

You're always improving.

4:43 PM  
Blogger Natura said...

Hey, like your sketches very much!

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home